Maria McPherson

Friday 22 February 2008

Sad times...

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Had some very sad news that left me not wanting to rave about what a fab time I've been having of late. One of lovely ladies that attended our local crop finally lost her long and brave battle against cancer on wednesday. She was a total inspiration to all who had the privelege of meeting her and she will be very missed. My thoughts are with her family at this very sad time.


Not really got much else to say so will leave you with some more pics of the layouts from the Stampbox stand.




Using Collage Press Margot papers (love em!) and a mixture of Hero Arts and Autumn Leaves Stamps. The flowers have been cut using a sizzix/ellison die... can't remember which!


French Twist papers, bitty blossoms, corduroy brads and Hero Arts journaling stamp. Oh and yes! that is me... when I was a bit thinner than I am now!!!!!!

My Minds Eye Confetti papers and Autumn Leaves stamps. One of the rare occasions when Ziggy posed for the camera!

Til tomorrow and a new bog challenge!

Maria x

3 comments:

Looby said...

I've given you an award hun!!
Check out my blog for details:

http://scraphappylou.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-got-award.html

hugs
Lou xx

Carol said...

(((Hugs))) to you Maria, thought this might cheer you up a bit!

HERE

Love these pages you've done :)
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Stunning work Maria! :) I've given you an award too, pop onto my blog to see.

Vanessa. :)