Maria McPherson

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Still alive.....

Just having a really busy and rather trying week! Mojo has gone walkies which is not good when I have a stack of projects to complete! Sooo.... if you see/find my mojo... please send him home as I am missing him!!!!

Oooh and before I forget (brain is sooo not working right at the mo!!!!) Thank you sooo much to Looby and Vanessa for their awards.... they made me smile!

Will leave you with a layout from stitches as I don't really have anything new to share :-(

Ok this was a really difficult layout to do... haven't really scrapped any of our wedding pics. Couldn't quite bring myself to journal on it yet! It's coming up to the 2nd anniversary of Danny's death and if anyone had told me 20 months ago where I would be now I simply just would not have believed them! Time IS a greater healer but as the layout says, we always have our memories. Life moves on.....

Hopefully I'll find time to blog soon and will definately post more pics from stitches! I have some lovely photos of the stand that just need a wee bit of tweeking!

Til the next time!

Maria x

4 comments:

domestic goddess said...

beautiful layout hun, so good to see you
hugs xxx

anita said...

well done for making the layout, a true step forward :)
anita
x

Anonymous said...

Big {{hugs}} Maria. Its a stunning layout. :)

Vanessa x.

Leann said...

Maria, it's a gorgeous LO ~ big hugs for you :)