Maria McPherson

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Catching up

I've had a day of catching up after our jaunt down to Birmingham! Shop orders to pack and post and general admin stuff. As promised here are some of the layouts that I made for the Stampbox stand....


I used Daisy Bucket papers, Hero Art stamps (loving these!!!), Bazzill in stichez, ribbon and some bazzill blossoms.


Ok this has got to be one of my favourite layouts! Lots of grungy inking and Collage Press Grayson Hall papers!

Felix doing one his poses (he just loves the camera... unlike Ziggy!) I used a combination of Daisy Bucket and Grayson Hall papers, ribbons and rick rack, a whole heap of buttons (Autumn Leaves Whirligig) and of course some zig zag stitching using the Bazzill in Stitches programme.


Finally for tonight... more Daisy Bucket and a layout of my very gorgeous niece Louisa! Note the NUFC shirt... she is such a footie fan and a damn fine goalie too!!!!

I have a stack of projects on my desk to get through over the next couple of days.... so am looking forward to some serious scrapping time! Will show some more layouts tomorrow and some show pics!

Off to bed now!

Maria x

2 comments:

anita said...

i love, love, LOVE the destination unknown layout!!!! wow :)))
and isn't your mr.felix just so cute :)
anita
x

Anonymous said...

WOW - stunning layouts Maria! :) Absolutely love them. :)

Vanessa.