Maria McPherson

Tuesday 19 February 2008

How tired????

Yup I'm pretty tired at the mo! Have had a whirlwind time at Stitches and a nightmare journey home! Three days of looking at gorgeous new products, selecting products for future kits and meeting gorgeous people has left me totally shattered! I have had THE best time!
Our journey home was a complete nightmare! We left at 4pm and hit all the rush hour traffic! My poor sis was shattered before she started driving! And then... oh yes... freezing fog! All the way home until we reached South Shields! The journey took 5 hours.
So I'm home... not unpacked but with glass of wine in hand!
The show was fab... my layouts seemed to go down well! Well lots of peeps taking pics of them (very strange feeling!!) and a whole heap of great contacts and possible future projects!

I'll update fully tomorrow when I've had some sleep but will leave you with a pic of Alan (Stampbox), Joey (Bazzill Basics) and myself!



Til tomorrow

Maria x

1 comments:

Carol said...

It must be so much fun choosing new products for your shop... My goodies arrived this morning! The kit is fab :) I have the journaling cards that go with this kit and some paper left over from the summer. Thanks again for the voucher!
Take care,
Carol x