Maria McPherson

Saturday 16 February 2008

Phew what a week!!!!

It's been another busy week hence the lack of blog posts! Not had a minute to scrap... apart from this weeks SSC challenge.
I now have a very tidy and organised craft room! It so needed to be done and done it was! I can actually find stuff now... and along the way I rediscovered a fair bit of stash that I had totally forgotten about!
Spent the night at Angie's last night as we hit South Shields for an early birthday celebration (Angie's... next saturday ;)) Well needless to say am feeling a bit worse for wear this morning and pretty tired which isn't great as I have stacks to do before we set off for stitches!

Anyhoo... this weeks challenge... set by Karen, was to use only one shape on a project. Such as squares, rectangles, circles etc. Quite a tricky one this and I played it safe and went with rectangles!

I used our Mellow kit and some of our new buttons... have a bit of a button thing going on at the moment!!!!

Right on that note I had better dash... stacks to do and not much time! Will pop back with some pics from stitches when I get a mo!

Have a great weekend all!

Maria x

1 comments:

Mucky Pup said...

Gorgeous LO. Love those papers and how you have stepped the letters... yum :)