Maria McPherson

Monday 11 February 2008

The Aftermath!!!!!


Yes this is what my craftroom looks like after a manic week of scrapping! Ok to be honest, it's never the tidiest of rooms as I'm a pretty messy scrapper but this is the worst it's ever been! You know its bad when you lose a ruler and you can't find it any where!!!! I mean the ruler is 12 inches long for gods sake!!! I did find it... eventually!
I have finished the samples for the StampBox stand at stitches and I'm pretty pleased with what I've made... just hope that Julie and Alan like them too!!!! I've tried to stretch out of my comfort zone and try new things. Here are some sneaky peeks of the rest of the layouts....





You'd think that I'd be all scrapped out by now. Well no.... it seems to have kick started my mojo big time and I have sketches and ideas galore... but these will be made at a leisurely pace ;-)

Right best get the weekend's orders packed and make a start on tidying THAT room!!!

Maria x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, those sneeky peeks just look divine!!! :) And I LOVE your craft room! :)
Vanessa.

Andrea, said...

Your craft room looks fab. looking forward to seeing what you have been creating