Maria McPherson

Saturday 1 December 2007

Challenge Saturday!

Yup its saturday and that means another challenge on the shop blog! This week it was Karens turn and she challenges us to do some colouring in on our creations!! Don't know about you but I just love colouring in! Very therapeutic!!!



This is my effort for the challenge! I used Mindy's Flowers stamps and the Doodlebug Memories stamps and coloured them using watercolour pencils! Added a Roxy ribbon some black brads and voila!!!

Have had a very rubbish day today :-( So I am now off to console myself with an evening of scrapping! For as they say... when the going gets tough, the tough get scrapping!!!!

Maria x

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love all the flowers across your card - what a great idea, I may have to 'borrow' it!

Andrea, said...

Fantastic card I love all the flowers