Maria McPherson

Sunday 25 November 2007

In the pink!!!

Today it was Samm's turn to set the challenge on the shop blog and she challenged us to create using one colour only! This wasn't as easy as I though it was going to be as I discovered that I am a bit of a contrasting colours girl!!!! When I look back at all my work it is crammed with colour...and lots of them!

So I opted for shades of pink (no surprise there!!) and scrapped another of the fabby pics by Anita! Ok I know that there is a red heart in there....but you have no idea how hard it was not to add some turquoise into the mix!!!

This morning I am nursing a bit of a hangover following a fab night out... so this morning I am pottering and catching up on some much needed housework! I have a couple of CJs to finish and get in the post and then a lazy afternoon is planned!

Have a great sunday all!

Maria x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another stunning one Maria. :)