Maria McPherson

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Cover Girl!

Well its probably the only time I'll be on the cover of a glossy anyway!!! My card made the cover of this months Quick & Crafty magazine so I am one happy lady!






I used the gorgeous range of Christmas papers from American crafts for these cards and loved every minute of working with them!

Today has been spent finishing off another article for the magazine and finalising the new kits for the shop. I'm really pleased with these kits.... they are going to be really special! Following requests from many customers we are now doing 2 sizes of kits... they will cost £24.99 and then a smaller kit that will cost £14.99. This should cater for all budgets! The kits will go on sale next week so keep an eye out for them!

Right I'm off to finish my circle journal mountain!!!!

Maria x

5 comments:

groovygilli said...

Cover girl-well done you. xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Well done you clever girl Maria. They are lovely.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. Was down in Northumberland in Warkworth on art course just last week. Loved it.
Love Cynthia x

Craftyangel said...

Gorgeous cards, well done on front cover

Angie x

Anonymous said...

Well done Maria!! :) The cards are gorgeous. :)
Vanessa.

domestic goddess said...

gorgeous, congrats hun!!!