Maria McPherson

Thursday 2 August 2007

A good days play!!!

I have spent the whole day playing with some of the new kits from the shop!!!
And I have thoroughly enjoyed myself!



It is very rare that I get to sit and play for a whole day so I really made the most it and I'm not finished yet! Am planning a layout for later! Having said that, I have a rather large glass of wine in my hand at the moment so we'll see how things go LOL!!!

The greeting on all of the cards are from Hampton Art Studio G stamps....aren't they gorgeous?
I have a real thing about stamps at the moment and am building up my collection very quickly! All of these cards are made from our Junkitz Flowerful Kit. If you haven't got yours yet I would hurry as they are flying!!!


Now I know that I said I'd been tagged by Samm a couple of days ago....I have to confess that I still haven't sussed out people to tag who haven't been tagged already....so if you would like to be tagged....leave a comment and I'll tag you!!!! It'll be a great way to meet other bloggers as I'm very new to all this!!

And changing the subject completely!!! Yesterday I took my Craft Robo out of the box for the very first time! I've ony had it 8 months!!! I think I was a bit scared of how complicated it would be to use....well I shouldn't have been....it's easy peasy!!! It is well and truly christened now! Will show you some of the results tomorrow ;)


I'll leave you with the final card of today that I can share (the others are for a forthcoming kit ;))



Catch up soon

Hugs Maria x



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're gorgeous Maria. Can't wait to get my kit! PS. Please don't tag me LOL, - I've got to find 7 people now!

Sandie said...

Love your cards, they are gorgeous!!

suebaru said...

Gorgeous cards Maria!

Lisa said...

Lovely cards!! Hows the Robo working out?

Marlou McAlees said...

I love these cards, stunning!!