Maria McPherson

Sunday 29 July 2007

New kits and CJ finished!!!

Well I have one busy weekend! Karen, my friend came over yesterday and we sat and made up the new kits for the shop....the flowerful kit has gone live but I'm still waiting for one piece to complete the Cherry Arte kit!

As promised here's a peek....

This is Junkitz Flowerful....now I know that its not a new paper range but it is gorgeous and it's selling really well already!!!

Now for a sneak peek at the new card kit.....



Ok so that's enough kit talk!!!! Today has been spent finishing off my Scrapping Angels CJ :) Now for all of you who haven't heard of Scrapping Angels.....why not?!!!! Only joking!!! It's fab kit company that do monthly page kits and lots more! Anna also organises the best retreats and thats what the Cj is for! The aim is that we all hand over the completed cjs at the retreat next April!

Here's a few pics of the completed article....








I'm pretty pleased with the finished result! I have used the Flowerful kit and the new card kit but shhh don't tell anyone LOL!!!!

Also had a play with the ranger paint dabbers.....i am just in love with these babies! and the odd rub-on and angel kiss!

Right enough chatter....I'm off to watch BB :-)

Hugs Maria x

6 comments:

suebaru said...

The Cj looks fab Maria! Still haven't finished mine -oops!!

Samm said...

Wow Maria!!! this is amazing! what great work!!

Samm
x

Sandie said...

The CJ looks amazing Maria, I'm going to be terrified to put my entry into it!!!!

domestic goddess said...

oh i cant wait to get my hands on this!!!

Anonymous said...

Kits and CJ looking really gorgeous Maria :)

Samm said...

About time someone got you involved in some of this blog tagging!!! I've got me a fresh one!

I've tagged you with the Bumper card tag, come on over to mine to see what it's about!

Samm
x