Maria McPherson

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Where does the time go?

Honestly, I do not know! This year is flying by! It's 25 days til I head off to Kefalonia again and I cannot wait!! It will be lovely just to relax in the sun with a glass of something nice in my hand and to feel the sun on my face!!!


Today has been busy as usual! Met up with Theresa (one the design team girls) to hand over some stash to play with and then it was an emergency trip to see my sister who had been clamped by the DVLA (that'll teach her not to get her licence on time!) and bail her out....so £200 lighter (yes...I know!!) I came home with a headache (I wonder why?) to pack and post today's orders.


The flowerful kit is proving really popular and well it should as those papers are gorgeous! Last night I did something that I haven't done for months.....I did a UKS weekly challenge!!!


I used the flowerful kit and added a few extra brads and some felt! Have to confess that I did this whilst under the influence of a few glasses of wine but hey!!! it turned out ok!!
Other news..... I have been tagged! By samm....I will get her back...don't you worry!
Now all I have to do is find 5 poor people to tag too.....cruel isn't it?!!!
Will post in the morning who the unlucky people are!!!
Right off to scrap (without the help of wine tonight!)
Hugs
Maria x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout :)

suebaru said...

Love that layout, and I love those papers!!

Sandie said...

Love your layout, those papers are gorgeous!

Samm said...

This is totally yummy!!!

I've tagged you again Missus!! slightly different this time, pop on over to my blog for a nosey!

Samm
x