Maria McPherson

Monday 5 November 2007

Scallop Crazy!

Samm was in charge of setting yesterday's challenge on the shop blog and she decided that scallops were the order of the day!!! Which suited me right down to the ground as I am sooo in love with them at the moment!


I made this card using our Periphery kit. The scallops were hand cut and I used my cropodile to make the holes!


This card was made using the Flowerful kit and I added a black bling blossom!!!

We have some fab challenges in store for next weekend set by Theresa and Vanessa so please do join us!

I've spent today having business meetings and placing more orders with suppliers! Our Season of Joy limited edition card kits should be ready by the weekend (fingers crossed!!) and we also have Love Elsie Noel coming very soon too!

Hope you are all having a great bonfire night!

Maria x

4 comments:

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

seriously LOVE those cards dear!!
XO
Annie
www.ahafermann.typepad.com

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow these cards are amazing ,love them ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

" fabulous cards, love the flowers

Sadie said...

These are lovely cards.