Maria McPherson

Saturday 3 November 2007

One challenge down....seven to go!!!

Well the first challenge on the shop blog went live this morning and seemed to be well received!


The challenge was to create a card or layout using acetate in some shape or form....acetate is so popular at the moment....especially the nice extra thick stuff so I thought it would be good to see how people use it. Actually I'm just really nosey!!!!!






Here are the two example that I made. The card was made using Cherry Arte Princess papers. I cut out an aperture to hold the acetate and then very carefully stamped the butterfly onto the acetate using stazon. The stamps are the Doodlebug Memories from the shop. When it was dry i flipped it over and painted on the reverse using acrylic paints.


The layout was made using the our Flowerful kit...this is by far my favourite kit...I just love the colour combos! Again I stamped the title onto acetate and painted on the reverse.


Tomorrow it is Samm's turn for setting the challenge and she has a really good one up her sleeve so please drop by to play!!!


Maria x

1 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fantastic card and cute layout ,love the colours you used ,Dawnx