Maria McPherson

Saturday 5 July 2008

Getting organised!

I have spent the last 3 days sorting out shop stock and moving it all into new storage. I am now converted to the really useful way of storing!!! The 35l XL boxes hold 12x12 papers beautifully so all kits are neatly stored in these little gems and they can be stacked on top of each other! This has freed up so much space! I am no longer falling over boxes when trying to get to my desk!!!!


Next task is to sort out my personal stash mountain... this, I think, will be a mammoth task! I need to clear out and declutter... so next week will see me rolling up my sleeves and getting stuck in LOL! Am planning to sell lots on ebay ;-).
This morning another challenge has gone live on the SSC blog. It was Angies turn to set the challenge this week and she chose a summer theme. However, looking out of the window this morning I think that was wishful thinking. Summer has disappeared! Its cold and raining. Ah well... at least I'll be able to scrap without wishing I was outside :-) I'll leave you with my sample for the challenge.



The photo was taken by Anita... love it! I used our June kit (so dreamy!) and added some Collage Press stamps plus Doodlebug alpha stickers which I am officially addicted to!!!!

Til next time

Maria x

0 comments: