Maria McPherson

Saturday 2 February 2008

M is for Monograms!

Yup that's todays challenge on the shop blog! Set by Samm, she has challenged us to use monograms on our projects....

and this is my example! Please excuse the wonky photo drenched in way too much sunshine!!! Not one of my better photographs! Ok for this layout I used stacks of Rhonna Farrer French twist products... I am loving playing with range.
The kits have unfortunately been delayed as we are still waiting for the scrummy rub-ons and transparency strips to hit these shores from America.... I want to say that it will deffo be ready by next weekend but I'm not going to tempt fate!
Have had a busy old week scrapping to my hearts content... heaps done... none that I can share :-( ! Am all scrapped out for today so am going to have a lovely relaxing afternoon watching the rugby, a leisurely soak in the bath and then off out tonight to drink copious amounts of alcohol and freeze my butt off in this chilly weather!!!
Have a great weekend all
Maria x

1 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab layout, love all the embellishments