Maria McPherson

Saturday 26 January 2008

A busy old week!

Yes it's been pretty busy here all week! Have managed to get lots done but still so much more to do! Have been tidying and sorting... with not much time for scrapping as I would've liked :-(
Today is challenge time on the shop blog and this week I challenge you to use ribbons on your projects! I love ribbons and have a pretty substantial collection of them going on!



This is my layout for the challenge. I love this pic of Ziggy... he looks so chilled out! I used our Junkitz Flowerful kit which has sadly sold out.

The february edition of Quick & Crafty! is out now and has some cards that i made using the Bliss kit in it! I love this kit... you can make it traditional or really funk it up with doodling and ribbons!






Right I'm off to do some more housework and then some scrapping! Off out tonight so want to be all sorted!

Have a great weekend!

Maria x

1 comments:

Sandie said...

Your cards are adorable!!! I've just seen the challenge on UKS, I may have a go at this. I have far too many ribbons LOL.