Maria McPherson

Friday 7 September 2007

Oh Dear....

Got a bad case of the post holiday blues today!! However have managed to keep myself pretty busy and the day has passed quickly. Today is my dearest, dearest friend Karen's birthday.... so have spent this evening making her a card and wrapping her pressies! I am going round there tomorrow night for pizza and girly chat :) Having said that....I really shouldn't be eating pizza as I have put on quite a bit of weight....ah well....the diet can start on Monday (that way i get a good day on Sunday too!!!)


Here's another photo taken by the very talented Anita Mundt...




Love this one...how dreamy do I look?!



Have been sorting out bits and pieces for our crop today....I am teaching a layout class which I hope the ladies will enjoy. Just got the shop to pack up in the morning and I'm good to go! Our crop is just a short one, 1pm-4pm and the time just flies by!



Here's a sneak peek of the layout we'll be making....

I have scrapped another Anita photo!!!

Ok well that's about it for tonight....not very chatty! Will pop tomorrow with more layouts and cards. Have a great weekend all.

Hugs Maria x


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos Maria. :) Dreamy and stylish! Looking forward to the crop.:)

Vanessa.

Samm said...

Fabby photos!!! love them!

I've tagged you too!!! Pop over to mine to see what it's about!

Samm
x

Sandie said...

I love those photos of you, just gorgeous!

Sadie said...

This is wonderful, I have been doing cards for ages, so thought I'd try a go at scrapping and this is great inspiration. TFS