Maria McPherson

Friday 28 September 2007

Just a quicky!!!

Thought I would update this afternoon as am going out tonight and won't get a chance later on!
Not having a very productive day....in fact not managing to get much done at all! Starting stuff but not finishing....I do sometimes have days like this and they are usually followed by really productive ones so heres hoping!!!!

Managed to get music on my blog last night and had great fun compiling my playlist!

No scrapping or crafty pics today so thought I would share this pic of my neighbours cat.....so meet Mitch! Very lovable and needs to be cuddled lots....oh and talks non stop LOL!!

Right thats me for today....will hopefully be back tomorrow with some scrapping to share.

Have fun!

Maria x

4 comments:

Samm said...

You've been tagged young lady!!!

Pop on over to mine for the info!!

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

Mitch is gorgeous! Love Bittersweet Symphony too, haven't heard it in ages.:)

Anonymous said...

Me again........just put you up for a Smile award! LOL

Samm said...

Me too, update your blog young lady!!!

I've nominated you for an award, pop on over to my blog for the details!

Samm
x